Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Reason Why People Call MEOR FAZRUL As CIKGU MEOW

My real name is Meor Muhamad Fazrul Adly Bin Meor Fuad. I am a Perakian, hey who's from Perak here? Well since I was a child, I have the ability to spoke with cats.

I can understand what most of cat languages, and cats also can easily understand me. But before I go to far. Let's read about my introduction.

Okey, actually if you google my name you will see Google result shows you two different name of me. Because some people call me as Meor Fazrul but some people call me as Cikgu Meow.

I am the Only Malaysian Youngster who has been awarded a professional certificate that is International Association Of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) Professional Certification of Cat Behavior Consultant from United States.

I can understand cat language, and I can communicate with cats. I am one of the youngest cat trainer in Malaysia ...

Okey next...


My mission is to change the future. I want to see a future full of people who love cats with a lot and reduce the number of stray cats. I started my mission by interact with young people. I organize events and campaigns that can give exposure to youngsters to love and pet a cat. I believe in the future, those youngsters will have their own family and their own children.




So, this attitude, that love to do good for cats, should start now from adolescence, because today youngsters are our tomorrow leaders. I'm sure if future leaders that love cats, can persuade future generations to love cat too.

I strongly believe on that fact, and I always hope that this dream will become true one day... How about you, do you agreed with me?




5 comments:

Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) TV3 Bersama Cikgu Meow

  Jom tonton Cikgu Meow bersama Mr. Musashi Kun (Kucing BSH) dalam Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) TV3 pada 16 November 2021 (Selasa). Dijangka slot...